Our client, a strategic communications consultancy, is looking for a senior level candidate to join their team in Bahrain.
The ideal candidate will have experience in government, politics or academia on fiscal and economic related work. They should have a strong understanding of the workings of public finance and knowledge of sovereign debt landscape and associated issues. They will also have a genuine interest in fiscal and economic global trends and NGO commentary, including latest data releases and think tank reports.
- Extensive understanding of fiscal and macroeconomic issues relevant to governments
- Track record of providing impactful briefings to ministers or leaders on fiscal and economic issues
- Strong understanding of the workings of public finances
- Knowledge of sovereign debt landscape and associated issues
- Experience of developing economic and/or fiscal policy within government or think tank
- Ability to collect and interpret relevant macroeconomic and fiscal indicators and draw insightful
- Ability to confidently contribute to thought leadership development for senior leaders
Salary dependent on experience, happy to relocate the right candidate.