Our client, an international strategic communications consultancy, is looking for senior-level candidates in Riyadh. They are open to candidates from Senior Account Manager level upwards.
Due to the nature of work, they are looking for candidates with specific experience in handling political and governmental clients.
- Assist in the delivery of political strategic communications to clients, primarily in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but also across the Middle East
- Providing direct, high quality strategic communications support to clients within the kingdom
- Responsibility for domestic media, stakeholder and influencer relations – identifying key media, map plan of engagement and support in cultivating relationships. With the ability to deliver sensitive briefings and manage interactions
- Provide political, economic and investment analysis of current and emerging issues within the kingdom
- Direct support to clients, producing high quality Arabic communications documents, presentations and strategic plans to achieve the agreed objectives.
- Responsibility for sign off on narrative and messaging, talking points and factsheets in Arabic
- Oversight of general PR tasks including writing press releases, media engagement, stakeholder
- mapping and stakeholder engagement.
Salary dependent on experience