Our client, a strategic communications consultancy specialising in branding and events management is ramping up their presence in the GCC.
They specialise in high-level thought-leadership and business Forums focused on macroeconomic topics including SWF, youth unemployment, job creation, as well as trade and infrastructure development in Arab world. This role requires frequent travel to KSA.
Scope of work:
- Supporting the leadership team on all aspects of project execution. This could include everything from coordinating cross-functional teams on projects, overseeing the quality of deliverables produced by the team, preparing presentations, and updating project tracking documents and reports.
- Ensuring the project is managed on time in all dimensions
- Assuming primary responsibility for progress reports for the client
- Handing over file with full collateral, media and production documents
- Managing vendors and consultants on projects
- Conceptualising and drafting business development documents with analytical and logistic aspects
Ideal candidates will have a MA in International Relations (or something similar) with around four years of relevant experience.
Salary dependent on experience