Our client, a global PR agency, is looking for a Project Director to join their team in Riyadh. This role is to be based on-site with a client.
- Responsible for managing large client relationships and/or multiple client relationships. Responsible for managing a book of business by managing client projects, supervising project teams, allocating resources, delegating projects and tasks effectively, and ensuring high-quality delivery to the client.
- Responsible for identifying the strategy which supports the client’s objectives, developing communication plans, properly scoping and pricing work, as well as managing work activities and resources within agreed upon budgets.
- Responsible for identifying and pursuing opportunities for new business to support business goals.
- Should show demonstrated strategic abilities, and have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as be able to mentor and develop consulting skills in others.
- The Director interfaces with all levels of staff, participates in management meetings, serves as the primary client contact, and manages the client relationship, and is brought in to resolve client issues on smaller accounts managed by Associate Directors or others.
Salary SR 50-60,000 dependent on experience