Our client, a multi-national global communications advisory firm, is looking for a Project Director to join their team.
This person will be responsible for high-level thought-leadership and business Forums focused on global issues including investment, economic transformation, sustainability, nation-branding & soft power, innovation, youth engagement, sport, culture, and more.
- Supervising the overall project execution: Cross-functional team coordination (project, content, production, logistics, audience), overseeing quality of deliverables;
- Thinking laterally and creatively across project verticals to improve project outcomes, including bringing a wow-effect
- Building and managing budgets, project plans and staffing for 2 to 3 projects in parallel;
- Assuming primary responsibility for client relationship and progress reporting;
- Steering client discussions around project value proposition and strategic positioning;
- Handling project issue escalation and resolution with client and senior leadership;
- Managing vendors and consultants on projects;
- Conceptualising and drafting business development documents with analytical and logistic aspects;
- 10+ years of relevant experience (communications, management consulting, international affairs, events)
- Confident project management professional with a strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Salary dependent on experience.