Our client, a leading creative agency, is looking for a PR Director to join their team in Saudi Arabia. This person has the choice of being based in Riyadh, Jeddah or Al Khobar.
They need someone who understands the market in KSA with previous PR agency experience, ideally working on arts and culture clients. This person must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English.
- To set and manage client expectation
- To act as the primary client contact for the full account and grows and consolidate client contacts
- To provide leadership in growing existing accounts and anticipate and lead in the resolution of emerging account problems
- To identify and pursue opportunities for developing new business within and across company offices and practice areas
- To deliver strong analyses, strategy and concepts to new programme development and ensure that the team contributes quality ideas and recommendations for new/expanded programmes and proposals
- To develop and manage projects/programmes and the production of materials by the account team
- To develop presentations for clients relative to project management/programme status
- To ensure team is informed about, and involved in, projects and has knowledge of cases, products, services and the application of resources and technology to client work
- To be an effective planner of media relations strategies, large-scale events and other elements of account/project activity
Salary dependent on experience