Our client, a video and media-tech company, is looking for an Arabic News Content Manager to join their team in Dubai.
As “News” content manager, you will be responsible for creating videos from broadcasters’ official channels and upload this “news” content on digital platforms such as YouTube. A particular attention will be needed on the editorial line of each video to ensure that the full brief of the client is respected.
Ideal candidates will have strong knowledge of the “News” trends and a deep understanding of broadcast / TV related topics with strong interest in politics. Ideally with experience supporting YouTube channels or websites.
- You will be responsible to manage the content upload of Arabic News on YouTube channels in accordance with editorial guidelines and plans setup by clients.
- Composition of videos and playlists descriptions in relation with search engine optimization data (SEO).
- Video publishing in accordance with Client’s set schedule.
- Monetization management operations of each video via processing software tools.
- Content cross promotions in line with Head of division brief.
- Process and communicate tasks to designers for delivery of marketing material (thumbnails, channels design…).
- Periodically perform meta information update.
- Exploring and developing new ways to increase viewers engagement.
- Content sharing across social media to ensure maximum exposure.
Salary AED 12-15,000 depending on experience