Our client, a video and media-tech company, is looking for an Arabic News Content Editor to join their team in Dubai.
The “News” Content Editor will be responsible for Editorial review, approval and guidelines of published videos that are uploaded on digital platforms on behalf of Arabic “News” TV broadcasters.
A particular attention will be needed on the editorial line of each video created by the content managers to ensure that the full editorial line of the client is respected. As such the News Content Editor has quality control oversight for News Arabic channels.
Publish and curate content on a daily basis in partnership with the News content managers.
- Liaise with broadcaster clients to define and edit News and web content in Arabic on YouTube and digital platforms.
- Liaise and reports to both Head of News and COO on the daily editorial activity made on the Arabic News channels.
- Monitoring and reporting on content performance.
- Exploring and developing new ways to increase viewers engagement by providing new ideas, and proposing ways to pull together or link stories thematically and geographically, and to add in depth coverage on issues.
- Ensure compliance with normal legal frameworks, including special requirements and permissions for the young, vulnerable, or those involved in court proceedings, applying the laws of copyright and defamation, and referring to management if in doubt.
- Personally take on a significant part of the research, writing, composition of videos and playlists descriptions in relation with search engine optimization data (SEO).
Salary AED 15-22,000 depending on experience