Our client, a boutique digital agency is looking for an Account Manager/New Business Manager to join their team in Dubai. They like to see mature, experienced candidates. Must have experience in digital reporting. This person will work 50% on client servicing and 50% on new business.
- Prospect for potential clients and turn this into increased business, including cold calls to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network. Set up meetings with key decision makers in organisations.
- Research and build relationships with clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with the team to develop proposals that addresses client’s needs and objectives, along with pricing solutions. Present an image that mirrors that of a client.
- Present existing and new services enhancing relationships for client retention. Maintain steady and healthy relationships with new and acquired clients.
- Work with agency staff and internal colleagues to meet client’s needs. Source and coordinate with 3rd party suppliers to meet project and client requirements.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs and ensure delivery.
- Attend industry functions, such as associations, events & conferences to provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Help in developing and identifying the company’s USP’s and differentiators by competitor analyses and identify opportunities for campaigns and projects.
- Submit weekly reports on progress – planned financial and client targets.
Salary AED 13,000 plus commission and some flexibility on working hours