Our client, a strategic communications consultancy, is looking for a mid/senior level to join their team in Dubai. This role will be Dubai based with extensive travel throughout the region.
Must have experience in political/government communications and public affairs.
- Support in the delivery of high-quality strategic communications to clients, primarily in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but also across the Middle East
- Provide political, economic and investment analysis of current and emerging issues and trends within the kingdom
- Responsibility for developing and incorporating analysis into communications programmes tailored to client requirements
- Advise on regional media, stakeholder and influencer relations – identifying key media, map plan of engagement and support in cultivating relationships. With the ability to deliver sensitive briefings and manage interactions
- Direct support to clients, producing high quality Arabic communications documents, presentations and strategic plans to achieve the agreed objectives.
- Draft narrative and messaging, talking points and factsheets in Arabic
- Delivery of general PR tasks including writing press releases, media engagement, stakeholder mapping and stakeholder engagement.
Salary dependent on experience