Our client, a strategic communications agency, is looking for a mid-senior level candidate to join their team in Dubai. As an agency they focus on political and governmental clients.
This person needs to be creative and a good story-teller.
- Support in the delivery of strategic communications to clients across the Middle East
- Account manager for allocated clients, with responsibility for the day-to-day management of activities, ensuring deadlines are met, assigning further responsibilities where necessary and alerting those responsible for oversight to any issues and seeking sign off, where required
- Producing creative PR opportunities: finding creative opportunities to sell the client, particularly within the tourism, culture and heritage sectors; finding stories and selling them to the media
- Delivery of general PR tasks including writing press releases, media engagement, stakeholder mapping and stakeholder engagement
- Strong ability to write presentations (using tools such as PowerPoint) to a high standard – including content and appropriate design
- Stakeholder and influencer engagement – identify key stakeholders and influencers, map a plan for engagement and support in cultivating relationships
- Input to new business pitches/opportunities – producing creative ideas to sell the pitch/product.
- 5-8 years’ agency experience
- Experience working with on destination PR, culture or heritage sectors – a bonus but not necessity
- Experience selling consumer products – creating opportunities for media engagement
- Excellent writing and presentational skills
- Experience producing communications materials, including press releases, talking points, media briefings, etc.
Salary dependent on experience, happy to relocate the right candidate