This is a unique opportunity to join a leading government advisory consultancy. As a mid-level communications professional with extensive experience in implementing integrated communications programmes and campaigns, you will be providing communications strategy, advice and support to government clients across the MENA region.
- Implementing integrated communications strategies and plans for government ministries, departments and entities.
- Managing mid-sized accounts, including responsibility for structuring the work programme, managing the day-to-day execution of activities and maintaining the client relationship.
- Developing innovative campaigns that deliver results for clients and integrate multiple disciplines, including digital, stakeholder engagement and media relations.
- Engaging media on behalf of clients, building media relationships and placing stories.
- Providing ad hoc advice to clients on issues and trends, and the implications of these for the client.
- Mentoring and developing junior staff on accounts.
Salary AED 18-22,000