Our client, a leading independent creative agency in Qatar, is looking for a Creative Director to join their team in Doha.
They are looking for someone conceptual, art-based with expertise in leading a team. Happy to relocate the right candidate.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses, implementing cost-saving actions.
- Develops basic presentation approaches by reviewing materials and information presented by client.
- Determines production requirements by reviewing client requirements, considering scheduling factors.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by colleagues
- Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts to client.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; recommending changes to art, copy writing, and production departments.
- Keeps clients informed by compiling, analyzing, and reporting marketing results, forwarding plan projections and updates.
- Revises marketing plan by analyzing campaign results; identifying expansion opportunities.
Salary QR 35-40,000 depending on experience.