Our client, a strategic communications consultancy, is looking for an Associate Director to join their team in Dubai. This role is similar to Account Director in other agencies.
The agency specializes in political communications so experience and interest in this sector is necessary.
There are two roles at this level, one requires a native English speaker and the other requires Arabic fluency (written and spoken)
- Support in the delivery of political strategic communications to clients across the Middle East
- Provide political, economic and investment analysis of current and emerging regional issues and trends
- Responsibility for developing and incorporating analysis into communications programmes tailored to client requirements
- Account manager for allocated clients, with responsibility for the day-to-day management of activities, ensuring deadlines are met, assigning further responsibilities where necessary and alerting those responsible for oversight to any issues and seeking sign off, where required
- Collaborative speech writing and op-ed development with clients and members of senior team
- Conduct narrative development and produce messaging, talking points and factsheets Delivery of general PR tasks including writing press releases, media engagement, stakeholder mapping and stakeholder engagement
- Strong ability to write presentations (using tools such as PowerPoint) to a high standard –
- including content and appropriate design
- Responsibility for ensuring quality control of all research documents and briefing notes for clients, including country briefings, general briefing notes and biographies
- Stakeholder and influencer engagement – identify key stakeholders and influencers, map a plan for engagement and support in cultivating relationships.
Salary dependent on experience