Our client, a multi-national PR agency, is looking for an Account Director in Abu Dhabi. This person will be handling government and corporate accounts.
- You divide your time between the agency and the clients’ offices, and oversee day-to-day work of the agency team
- You have developed, and continue to strengthen a lasting relationship with client and agency personnel
- You have a strong understanding of the clients’ business, their challenges and financial performance
- You provide clear strategic council and direction to the client’s communications plans, helping them achieve their business objectives and support their brand equity
- You provide recommendations to the client in a proactive manner, anticipate and solve their issues and concerns, and maximise communications efforts
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in either a leading Public Relations agency or a global client with a focus on Corporate / Government
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a leading internationally recognised university
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experienced in reputation and issues management
- Familiarity with the newest media outlets including digital and social media platforms
- Strong project management skills
- Team player, creative, driven and can’t wait to hit the ground running!