Our client, a strategic communications consultancy who specializes in the organization of global political forums and events, is looking for a Project Manager/Director to join their team in Dubai. This role would require travelling to Riyadh on a weekly basis.
Ideally candidates will have a MA in International Relations, Political Studies or Public Affairs.
Scope of work:
- Supporting the leadership team on all aspects of project execution. This could include everything from coordinating cross-functional teams on projects, overseeing the quality of deliverables produced by the team, preparing presentations, and updating project tracking documents and reports.
- Ensuring the project is managed on time in all dimensions
- Assuming primary responsibility for progress reports for the client
- Handing over file with full collateral, media and production documents
- Managing vendors and consultants on projects
- Conceptualizing and drafting business development documents with analytical and logistic aspects
- Interest in Middle East and prior experience traveling or working in the region
- Knowledge and interest in emerging market economies, global investment climate, and geopolitics
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Keynote, PDF and other collaborative and creative working apps
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills in English – Arabic and French is a plus
Salary dependent on experience