The Social Media Manager supports the Account Director and is responsible for English or Arabic language content and delivery of the organization’s social media activities.
- Focus is on the day-to-day delivery of the organisation’s English or Arabic social media platforms and monitoring.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in similar scope
- Excellent social and digital media skills and interest.
- Proven experience working with international and regional organizations to deliver best practice social media communications.
- Knowledge and experience working with major social media platforms and ability to consult on latest social and digital media trends and development.
- Interact with the key internal stakeholders to understand needs and identify use cases that would benefit from application of machine learning or advanced statistical techniques.
- Use data to better understand what our readers and viewers are doing and why
- Develop and manage a strategy to track KPIs around audience interaction
- Help to determine KPI’s for growth of all digital properties and distribution channels
- Serve as the ambassador for a data-driven, analytical culture, where data and insights inform editorial and business strategy and decision-making.
- Oversee creation of effective, insightful, actionable information that is customized for its intended recipient
- Define overall strategy for data and analytics
- Constantly stay on top of industry trends and introduce innovation and best practices.
- Write SQL queries to gather and combine data from multiple data sources
- Proven experience with data science/analytical tools and programming language, such as Python, Sas, R
- Experienced in using machine learning algorithms
- Mastery over the landscape.
- Experienced in analyzing trends in the digital space.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital media
- Strong writing abilities
- Cultural awareness
Salary QR 20-25,000