Our client, a multi-national advertising agency, is looking for a Planner / Senior Strategic Planner to join their team in Dubai. This agency is growing very quickly and requires someone to take on a large part of the planning – they are looking at any level, from mid – Director.
They are looking for a strong Planner who is ready to make a difference in an agency. You will be given plenty of support and training to develop the agencies strategic offering.
You must be based in the UAE to apply and have market knowledge and experience working in advertising agencies in this region.
- Be curious, and be connected (to the cultures he/she interacts with).
- Think like a brand-builder: diving into consumers’ mindsets, manipulating research and documentation, uncovering insights, crafting strategic directions, convincing clients on ways forward.
- Be a creative thinker: he/she should master the art of writing crisp, inspiring briefs and subsequently working with creatives to make sure communications remain faithful to the brand strategy.
- Be a brand champion: he/she should act at once like a custodian of the brand (protecting its strategy as new communications take it forward)
- Manage teams and interact with other departments
- Distil and synthesize qualitative/quantitative information
- Frame problems, identify opportunities, and build arguments
- Generate new approaches/thinking, and problem-solving
- Create insightful briefs, presentations, thought pieces, models and analytical reports
- Provide brand direction through critical thinking
Salary is dependent on the individual