The Graphic Designer will lead the development of graphics and illustrations.
- Will apply the highest level of creativity, communications and information design skill to assist the communications team to produce clear and compelling presentations.
- Will serve as the key graphic designer on executive summaries and reports, determining the Information architecture and look of the remainder of all presentations.
- The designer should be comfortable with graphics design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- A strong background in illustration is a necessity
- Organizational and interpersonal skills, operating as a team player, and willingness to work under tight deadlines, are additional requirements.
- A minimum of five years of experience in similar scope
- Proven track record delivering successful campaigns.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Cultural awareness, with required previous experience in MENA and Gulf.
- Strong technical/IT abilities to deliver information design work.
- Ability to work out of office hours.
Salary QR 18-22,000