Our client, a global business advisory firm, is looking for Senior PR Consultant to join their team in Dubai.
They are looking for candidates with around 2-3 years’ experience, good understanding of PR, ability to manage accounts with a solid network. Priority is spoken and written Arabic.
They need someone who has an interest/experience working on financial and corporate accounts.
- Assist senior management in developing and implementing the monthly account planning and activities
- Identify and place the clients in targeted high-level media and blog opportunities
- May manage specific projects independently
- Typically supports 2, or possibly 3 accounts
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and ability to solve problems, delegating work appropriately across account teams
- Possess strong writing and editing skills. Ability to write attention-grabbing media materials, client correspondence, reporting documents, points-of-view strategy documents, agency and client blog posts and other integrated marketing material
- Ability to contribute to and develop public relations strategies and social media plans, and implement them with confidenc
- Drive smart, tactical execution of client programs
- Establish strong relationships with knowledge of relevant media and blogs to generate awareness of client’s products, services, thought leadership, or activities
- Establish successful, productive relationships with client contacts
- Understand what success means to each client, then deliver on those results
- Supervise support team and interns
Salary AED 15-20,000 dependent on experience.