Our client, a global communication advisory firm, is looking for a Project Manager/Director to join their team in Dubai. This role will require frequent travel to Saudi Arabia.
The agency focusses on high-level thought-leadership and business Forums focused on macroeconomic topics including SWF, youth unemployment, job creation, as well as trade and infrastructure development in Arab world
- Supporting the leadership team on all aspects of project execution. This could include everything from
- coordinating cross-functional teams on projects, overseeing the quality of deliverables produced by the team,
- preparing presentations, and updating project tracking documents and reports.
- Ensuring the project is managed on time in all dimensions
- Assuming primary responsibility for progress reports for the client
- Handing over file with full collateral, media and production documents
- Managing vendors and consultants on projects
- Conceptualizing and drafting business development documents with analytical and logistic aspects
- Must be able to work in Saudi Arabia during the week