Our client, a global creative events agency, is looking for a Production Manager to join their team in Dubai.
Production Managers are primarily responsible for delivering, with the project and creative teams, all production and technical aspects of projects. This includes full management of operations and procurement with a focus on supplier relationship management.
- Work closely with the Creative, Project and Production teams to examine project briefs and determine their requirements and needs in order to submit a production budget
- Identify the most suitable suppliers (including contractors, artists and freelancers) and innovative techniques to bring the concept to life
- Coordinate and broaden vendor/partner relationships that will enhance event capabilities in terms of quality of service and product innovation
- Support Project Managers by providing detailed (itemised) budgets
- Regularly negotiate best possible rates with suppliers in order to add value to the project
- Ensure that the overall financial integrity of the budget is maintained
- Provide production direction for the projects concept and assess the feasibility of a project’s concept and find the best ways to interpret it using the most advanced techniques in A/V as well as special effects
- Organize effective site visits to create proper technical plans & equipment lists as per the event concept and needs, taking into consideration the health & safety regulations
- Estimate the time required to complete the work and provide negotiated quotes, estimative budgets and planning of execution to finalize the overall project budget
- Establish risks as well as health & safety management survey for each project and ensure the most appropriate solutions are found and respected in coordination with technical planner.
Salary is AED 20-24,000 depending on experience