Our client, a leading conference and exhibitions company, is looking for an Arabic Marketing Executive to join their team in Dubai.
- Researching new external media for use on shows and updating media files accordingly.
- Assisting with the setting up of media deals with external organizations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to show budget.
- Ensuring show websites are fully up to date with latest information.
- Management of PR agency in co-ordination with the Marketing Manager.
- Assisting with the coordination, design and production of all marketing collateral, including brochures, visitor tickets, print advertisements, web banners/emails etc.
- Copywriting input and checking / proofing of all Arabic and English marketing materials in conjunction with relevant Marketing Manager.
- Contributing to the database growth for the shows.
- Working on special projects as required by the Division, ie. Research, newsletters, database initiatives.
- On-site support at shows involving ad-hoc work as required, this can involve extra hours.
- Assisting the Marketing Managers in the compiling of show reporting data for KPI’s.
- Liaising and assisting in the production of the post show reports.
- Administration work as required to keep both electronic and hard copy files up to date.
- Perform any other duties that are commensurate with the grade and areas of responsibility
Salary AED 10-12,000 depending on experience.