Our client, a multi-national PR agency, is looking for a Managing Director to join their team in Dubai.
The chosen candidate must have at least 15 years of relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields including research, advertising, management consulting, media and publishing.
- S/he will have top-level managerial skills with P&L and operational management experience in agency business.
- This position will assume operational responsibility for a designated group, unit or office.
- S/he will have experience in developing and introducing new tools and growing new business with a record of increasing revenue from key clients, and a solid record of low client turnover.
- S/he will be able to attract, grow and retain key talent across the practice.
- S/he will have exemplary leadership and communication skills and motivational techniques, as well as experience and success in creating a collaborative and respectful environment.
- S/he will be able to clearly articulate the agency’s intellectual property and its relevance to public engagement.
- This position requires a strategic leader and thinker who is well connected within the industry.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred. An advanced degree is a plus but not mandatory.
- International experience is a plus.