They are looking for someone with extensive experience in political communications to provide direct communications support to political and governmental clients. The successful candidate will be based in the political office in Bahrain.
- Delivery of political strategic communications to clients across the Middle East
- Responsibility for leading clients, providing direct, high quality communications support
- Account lead for allocated clients with overall responsibility for the account, serving as primary liaison to the client, oversight of all briefings and documents to the client and strategy development and activation
- Provide political, economic and investment analysis of current and emerging regional issues and trends
- Responsibility for sign off on narrative and messaging, talking points and factsheets
- Regular delivery of direct strategic communications advice and support to clients, using experience and understanding of the geopolitical landscape to inform client content and advice
- Lead on the delivery of general PR tasks including press releases, media engagement, stakeholder mapping, stakeholder engagement and client research
- Lead on production of speeches and op-eds, and producing messaging, talking points and narrative
- Responsibility for media, stakeholder and influencer relations – identifying key media, map plan of engagement and support in cultivating relationships. With the ability to deliver sensitive briefings and manage interactions.
This role is ideal for someone looking to further their career in the Middle East, this is the chance to join a dynamic agency that offers growth and progression.