Our client, a multi-national exhibitions and conference company, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Dubai.
The role is to lead all digital marketing activity for the Middle East region, design and implement campaigns for training and conferences with the goal of increasing web traffic, lead conversion and revenue.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, social and digital marketing and display advertising campaigns including negotiation and liaising with third party suppliers
Work closely with event Marketing Managers to advise, plan and budget all digital marketing per event
- Responsibility for planning, reviewing budgetary spend of all digital marketing, identifying trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights and conversion rate in collaboration with marketing team
- Use digital analytics to report back post-event campaign and monthly for training campaigns
- Research and review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Liaise and support sales agents with agencies/clients regarding digital packages and executing the campaigns
- Google Adwords Certified
- A solid understanding of analytics and related tracking technologies (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience managing and working alongside agencies/ suppliers to define and deliver against key objectives to drive performance including digital media buying and remarketing tactics
- 3 years’ experience in hands on digital marketing, SEM and display ideally in a B2B environment growing online presence, traffic and sales/conversions as well as tracking ROI
Salary AED 17-19,000 plus bonus