Our client, a multi-national advertising agency, is looking for a Client Services Director/ Junior Managing Director to join their team in Dubai.
The chosen candidate will contribute to strategic and operational management of this business, working closely with other HOD’s and Partners to ensure the highest standard of delivery across all channels.
- Representing the agency at a senior level with clients
- Recruitment and performance management of the agency
- Working with other business heads to ensure quality product/service delivery
- Working with the senior management team to ensure commercial objectives are met
- At a senior level, liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Management of operations to ensure active retention and development of existing clients to maximize revenues
- Development of new business – researching leads and pitching for new business
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their requirements
- Working with agency colleagues to ensure delivery of projects/campaigns that meet the client’s brief and budget
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues – particularly the Business Development, Client Services and Creatives, campaign/project ideas and budgets to the client
- Managing third party suppliers
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate revenue
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Writing client contact reports
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns/projects
- Working with finance to ensure invoicing is correct and cash flow issues are dealt with.
An Arabic speaker is preferred for this role.
Salary AED 35-45,000 depending on experience