Our client, a strategic communications consultancy, is looking for an Associate Director to join their team in Dubai. This role is the equivalent to an Account Director in other agencies.
Must have experience in political/government communications, public affairs and/or corporate communications
Must be fluent in Arabic or English.
- Support in the delivery of high quality strategic communications to clients, primarily in the UAE and The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but also across the Middle East
- Provide political, economic and investment analysis of current and emerging issues and trends within the kingdom
- Responsibility for developing and incorporating analysis into communications programmes tailored to client requirements
- Advise on regional media, stakeholder and influencer relations – identifying key media, map plan of engagement and support in cultivating relationships. With the ability to deliver sensitive briefings and manage interactions
- Direct support to clients, producing high quality Arabic or English communications documents, presentations and strategic plans to achieve the agreed objectives.
- Draft narrative and messaging, talking points and factsheets in Arabic
- Delivery of general PR tasks including writing press releases, media engagement, stakeholder mapping and stakeholder engagement.
Salary AED 30-37,000