Our client is seeking an Associate Director with extensive experience in communications to provide direct communications support to economic and financial clients in the Gulf and beyond. The successful candidate will be based in the Dubai office with extensive travel within the region. This role is similar to an Account Director in other agencies.
Ideally looking for a native English speaker, willing to relocate candidates.
- Support in the delivery of strategic communications to economic and financial clients across the Middle East
- Support in the design and management of targeted, strategic communications programmes for clients across finance, economic institutions, trade and investment institutions and SWFs
- Account manager for allocated clients with responsibility for the day-to-day management of activities, ensuring deadlines are met, assigning further responsibilities where necessary and alerting those responsible for oversight to any issues and seeking sign off, where required
- Monitor developments in and provide political, economic and investment analysis of current and emerging regional issues and trends
- Conduct narrative development and produce messaging, talking points and factsheets
- Delivery of general PR tasks including writing press releases, media engagement plans,
- stakeholder mapping and stakeholder engagement
- Stakeholder and influencer engagement – identify key stakeholders and influencers, map a
- plan for engagement and support in cultivating relationships.
- Media relations – identify key media, map a plan for engagement and support in cultivating
- relationships. With the ability to deliver sensitive briefings and manage interactions
- Strong ability to write presentations and proposals (using tools such as PowerPoint) to a high standard – including content and appropriate design.
Salary AED 30-35,000 depending on experience