Our client, a leading digital production agency, is looking for an Arabic Content Creator to join their team. The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the account managers and will manage in influential network of content creators across the GCC primarily in Saudi, as well as creating content for brands.
Working as part of a small growing team, requires a “figure it out” mentality and flexibility to adapt to fast moving situations and circumstances.
This role is an entry level role and would suit someone who has recently graduated, and is looking for a short-term placement, with a view to joining the team.
- Management of a large content creator database and network located primarily in Saudi Arabia but spanning the GCC.
- Helping create content for clients (mainly video, also graphics).
- Ability to think creatively and contribute to part of a team.
- Preference given to film/editing experience.
- We may consider creative skills in either graphic design.
- Must also be willing to work with others to create content (hands-off).
- Sourcing new creators and social media personalities to join our community and communities we have developed for key clients, particularly in the FMCG sector.
- Project status reporting – providing support to account managers to develop interim project reports for presentation to senior management.
- Translation of campaigns, from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team work – the role requires working with various teams across the company and being a team player is essential.
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English.
Salary AED 10-12,000