Our client, a multi-national advertising agency, is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Kuwait.
Candidates must have experience working on telco accounts and must be fluent in both Arabic and English.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Lead the Account Group
- Inform by running weekly progress meetings
- Coordinate same brief and timetable to each member
- Assign responsibilities and set practical priorities
- Achieve consensus by holding debates but agreeing on a consensus of the Agency’s point of view
- Keep databooks/datafolders updated and share information with the Account Director
- Develop a career path for oneself and the Account Executive (using evaluation forms at least once a year)
- Plan for the unexpected
- Look for opportunities, anticipate openings for initiatives
- Strategic thinking – create key strategic documents under the supervision of the Account Director (in the absence of an Account Planner)
- Understand how to interpret consumer research
- Min 3 years experience within an agency.
- Understanding and appreciation of great advertising – good creative judgment
- General awareness of society and interest in brands
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player
- Eager – willing to pitch-in on anything
Salary dependent on experience.