The Account Director for Social Media is responsible for the organization’s social media activities and focuses on the strategic development and daily management of the organization’s social media activities and overall quality control of its content and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+).
- Ensures that the Social Media policy and procedures approved by the organisation’s leadership is thoroughly implemented and monitored.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in similar scope.
- Excellent social and digital media skills.
- Proven experience working with international and regional organizations to deliver best practice social media communications.
- Knowledge and experience working with major social media platforms.
- Ability to consult on latest social and digital media trends and development.
- Experience of crisis communications and team management.
- Strong writing abilities
- Cultural awareness, with required previous experience in MENA and Gulf.
- Excellent Arabic and English language writing capabilities.
- Ability to work out of office hours.
Salary QR 30-35,000